Camelot Education is a nationally recognized private educational service provider that partners with school districts and
local education agencies to provide targeted and effective programs for at risk students. We aim to provide an alternative
solution for students who are over-aged under-credited and at risk of dropping out, for students who need temporary
placement due to behavior infractions and students with exceptional needs that require a small therapeutic environment.
Our focus on positive normative culture, academic rigor and direct instruction coupled with clear expectations and
fiscally sound program design allows us to serve more than 6,000 students on 30 campuses in six states.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS HERE
As we continue to grow and partner with school districts across the country, Camelot Education is looking for creative,
compassionate, caring educators to join our staff, eager to help our students excel academically and achieve postsecondary
success. Those who have a passion for working with youth in an alternative educational or therapeutic school
setting are encouraged to apply.
We are accepting applications for:
- Classroom Teachers
- Special Education Teachers
- Leadership Positions
- Behavioral and Support Positions
- We are proud to offer competitive salaries, relocation/travel positions and exciting career advancement opportunities for
- those educators who are interested in management and administration.
As a Camelot employee - we have you covered!
Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance and additional life insurance for employees and dependents
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Leave
- Company sponsored 401k plan