Camelot Education of the Greater Chicago Area is seeking a Music Therapist to fill a full-time position in our Therapeutic Day Schools setting.
The Music Therapist provides individual, dyad, and group music therapy, while participating in interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing a music therapy treatment plan, and collaborating with students’ treatment team. Joining the Camelot team means entering into a dynamic and growing department of expressive therapists in which you will receive weekly individual music therapy supervision as well as expressive therapy group supervision.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Observes, assesses, and places students in appropriate expressive therapy service
- Provides individual, dyad, and group music therapy
- Develops expressive therapy treatment plan
- Documents in students’ files according to requirements of regulatory agencies
- Collaborates with treatment team as necessary
- Participates in interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Provides in-service treating to team members as appropriate, and in conjunction with expressive therapy team and/or clinical teams
- Actively participates in reflective supervision for music therapist
Camelot is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website for more company information and of a list of all our openings. www.cameloteducation.org
This position will primarily work out of our Mount Prospect and Bourbonnais, IL campus.